Diary

Thursday, May 05, 2005

First Post...

I have begun my online diary! I hope I will be able to keep it posted regularly.

So, my primary concern today (ie on 05/05/05, nice date!) is to get into study mode as soon as possible. I have done almost nothing in the past 20 days or so. I have beel lying to all that I'm collecting the books so I can sit down and bury my head. But that coveted day hasn't come yet. I hope it comes round soon. All I keep doing these days is play songs on my Mouthorgan. Not that I've become a great player, but I have nothing else to do that does not bore me. Today I kept practicing "Jeevan Ke safar me rahi...". I know that Narayan Bhaiya must be really irritated with it. I really appreciate his patience. But I am glad that I was ultimately able to get the song right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home